Careers @ YVG
Working at Yarra Valley Grammar is a fantastic career move!
Yarra Valley Grammar is a leading, coeducational school in the Anglican tradition catering for students from Early Learning through to Year 12.
Hallmarks of our School' s culture include a positive approach to learning and a 'can do' attitude amongst both staff and students. Our vibrant staff are welcoming and collegial, and our School is supported by a thriving wider community.
- 8.00am – 4.00pm, five days per week, during term time
- To commence 25 January 2016
Yarra Valley Grammar is a co-educational school in the Anglican tradition catering for students from our Early Learning Centre through to Year 12.
Applications are invited for the position of Bookroom and Administration Assistant. Reporting to the Corporate Services Manager, this busy and varied role will cover three main areas:
- To run the School Bookroom
- To provide administrative support to the Director of Operations and for the Student Wellbeing Department
- To provide daily lunchtime cover in the Health Centre and assistance in the Health Centre when required
The following qualifications are essential:
- Current Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate (Level 2 minimum)
- Competent knowledge of MS Office
- Accurate typing skills
Experience with the Synergetic database would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will have excellent communication and customer service skills. The role also requires the utmost confidentiality.
Click on the position title above for a comprehensive position description.
Applications, with three referees, must be received by 4.00pm on Monday 30 November 2015 via email to email@example.com and addressed to:
Ms Jane Macneil
Corporate Services Manager
Yarra Valley Grammar
Kalinda Road, Ringwood, 3134
- Part time (2 days per week)
- 12 month contract
- To commence in 2016
Yarra Valley Grammar is a co-educational school catering for students from our Early Learning Centre through to Year 12. An exciting opportunity exists to join our enthusiastic team as an Early Learning Centre Assistant in the Junior School, commencing in 2016.
The successful applicant will:
Actively support the ELC team with program delivery and supervision of both indoor and outdoor activities
- Contribute as appropriate towards programming, and assist with facilitating an age appropriate curriculum to cater for the needs of the ELC students
- Ensure that all programs are set up in a safe manner
- Prepare materials and experiences as required
- Consistently maintain a safe and hygienic play environment
- Structure a program that meets the expectations of The Department of Education and Training and the Children’s Services Regulations.
- Participate in clean up procedures and routines as required
- Nurture, comfort, guide and actively teach towards program and individual goals
- Support transitional procedures, changing indoor and outdoor equipment and materials from one program to another
- Take an active role in written documentation of observations of children
This position is part time, working on Thursday and Friday each week from 8.15am to 4.00pm. Diploma qualifications are essential.
For further information, please click on the position title above for a Position Description.
Applications, including three referees, must be received by 4.00pm on Monday 30 November 2015 via firstname.lastname@example.org and addressed to:
Dr Mark Merry
Yarra Valley Grammar
Kalinda Rd, RINGWOOD, Vic 3134
Ph: (03) 9262 7700