Yarra Valley Grammar in association with the Yarra Foundation is pleased to announce another exciting silent auction to be held in November to support local businesses. This is a great opportunity for all our local businesses to be promoted to our very supportive and well-connected School network.
We are asking you to be creative in your thinking of ways you might be able to support us. Some suggestions include:
• A trailer-load of firewood
• A stay in a holiday house for x nights
• A pet trainer consult for x hours with a difficult dog
• A website/blog design
• A x hour tutorial online in social media
• A gardener for x hours
• A jumping castle for a family celebration
• The loan of a tandem trailer
• A removalist for x hours
• A spa/massage voucher
• Cooking classes online
• A batch of homemade jam (complete with ingredients)
• A short course of tennis lessons
• An online musical instrument lesson
• Hairdressing voucher
• Gym membership
• Café/Restaurant voucher
To get involved, please fill out the form below. All businesses that participate in this initiative, will be heavily promoted to our extensive and supportive community, through our Silent Auction site, on our social media platforms as well as in our Yarra Community Business Directory.
We do hope you take up this opportunity and we thank you in advance for your support.